Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Taking A Class!

I took another step today!

My friend, Sharon, called last night to catch-up on life in general. She mentioned she was taking a class at our local scrapbooking store. I asked her which class and she said it is a beginner's class using the Cricut. I didn't even know she had a Cricut, and told her so. She got hers at Walmart when they had the great deals on the "Create." She also didn't know I had the Expression. She told me that the class is next week Tuesday, March 31st.

I called the store today to get additional information, and decided to take the class. It's at 6 p.m. and will cover how to use the machines (both Create & Expression) in the same class.

I'm really excited about this, and so was Sharon when I told her that I'd be joining her there. I'm hoping this will jumpstart my scrapbooking efforts. I told the store owner/manager about some of my page ideas, and she said I had some really great ideas. Hope that continues.

No comments: